FREE WORKSHOP: The 6 Overlooked Causes Of Thyroid Disease
How I Overcame My Hypothyroidism & Thyroid Symptoms Naturally Using Functional Medicine
Saturday, March 17th @ 11 AM PST
ThinkSpace | 1700 Westlake Ave N | Suite 200 | Seattle, WA, 98109
* This is a FREE Live Workshop. Seating is limited. *
Saturday, February 17, 2018
Dr. Samuel Madeira
Apollo Health Clinic
Functional Medicine Practioner
Did You Know?
Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis is the most common form of Thyroid disease and affects 1 in 3 women in North America?
In fact, it’s technically not even a thyroid condition, the thyroid is a victim of a misguided immune system.
Since there is no medical drug for Hashimoto’s, it’s not even tested for in conventional medicine. Even your specialist will typically not test for this.
The fastest way to overcome Thyroid Symptoms…
Let go of the “old way” of doing things and find the root cause!
The Old Way:
- Hours of wasted time with doctors and specialists
- Being limited by the traditional insurance model
- Reducing quality time with your family and friends as your health deteriorates
- Ineffectively trying to fix symptoms like weight gain, depression, anxiety, chronic fatigue, cold hands and feet, brain fog, and constipation with medications
- Being faced with skepticism by your doctor when asking about Root Cause Testing and a personalized approach
- Trying various Thyroid Medications with potential negative side effects
- Outdated medical system that is not able to handle your case with personalized support
The New Way To Address Thyroid Symptoms
We provide a plan, a partnership, and a promise…
The New Way:
- A personalized program designed just for you
- Identify the root cause(s) of Thyroid Symptoms Using Root Cause Lab Testing
- 24/7 Access to your practitioner and a supportive approach and individualized nutrition
- Inspiring community workshops and access to an online support community
- Make appointments easily from your phone or computer and have appointments that actually start on time
- A comprehensive plan that is unique to you, and a team to help you execute it every step of the way
- A holistic approach that includes a customization of your diet, lifestyle, and personalized coaching
Who is Dr. Samuel Madeira?
Meet Dr. Samuel Madeira
Dr. Samuel Madeira is a licensed Naturopathic Doctor (ND) in Seattle, WA who graduated with a Doctorate degree in Naturopathic Medicine from Bastyr University.
Dr. Madeira began studying naturopathic and functional medicine to eliminate his own debilitating symptoms by finding the root cause of his health issues while seeing Naturopathic Doctors beginning in 1999.
His passion for functional medicine was deeply informed by his own struggle with thyroid symptoms as a high school student, which she overcame through specific dietary changes, supplements, and functional medicine that ultimately addressed the underlying root cause(s) of his Thyroid disease.