Date: February 25th, 2018
Stress is one of the most common reasons people go to the doctor.
Most Chronic conditions such as:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetes and Prediabetes
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Low Sex Hormones (Testosterone in men and Estrogen in women)
- Premature Menopause in women
- Andropause in Men
- Sleep Problems are all caused by stress
- Thyroid Disease – Fatigue, Cold Hands and Feet, Hair loss, weight gain, etc.
- And many others including joint pains and memory loss.
These conditions are the most common chronic diseases in the developed world.
They are plaguing most people. 1/3 people will suffer from a chronic disease in their lifetime, and knowing how to prevent stress from making you sick could save your life!
Learn what the HPA Axis is and how you can make it work for you instead of against you throughout your life!
Please share this podcast with your friends and family!
We developed this as free health information so you can change your health for the better.
Thank you for listening!
- Dr. Carrie Jones and Mike Mutzel – “Does Adrenal Fatigue Exist?” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB9v38E4eqw
- Br Med J. 1950 Jun 17; 1(4667): 1383–1392. [PMCID: PMC2038162] Dr. Hans Selye, MD, PhD, DSc., F.R.S.C. Paper on the Stress and The General Adaptation Sydrome: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2038162/?page=10
- Stress Snapshot in USA 2015 from the American Psychological Association: http://www.apa.org/news/press/releases/stress/2015/snapshot.aspx